47397Re: [softrock40] Re: Advice needed with Ensemble RXTX

    Sep 2, 2010
      From: "David Garnier"
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Advice needed with Ensemble RXTX

      > SDR S/W is SV1EIA's PowerSDR Rev 1.19.3.15
      >
      > 1) How do I create multiple radio profiles in PowerSDR? Is it as
      > simple as backing up the PowerSDR database to a specific name
      > and creating a new database? For example, one profile for
      > SoftRock 40, 6.1 RxTX, or Ensemble this! ;-)

      Yes, once you have a working system you can copy and rename the file. It can
      then be selected as required. (Import DB..)
      If you then make any changes I do not think it alters that changed file. I
      think if you need to save any further changes you have to save, and again,
      rename the current database (which will have the default name).

      >Additionally, PowerSDR appears to be adding a couple KHz offset
      to my Si570 LO.

      Make sure you have made no adjustment in PSDR. The Si570 calibration should
      be left as default. The correction is made in the USB AVR. (Setup with
      CFGSR)