47388Re: Advice needed with Ensemble RXTX

  • Yannick
    Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Alan,

      > Both have auto image rejection for RX. Bob, G8VOI recently posted
      > instructions for 1.12 he knows the software better than I do.
      With I/Q signals the right way image rejection is ok now, I just told about that as a reminder to understand my problem.
      What I also wanted to emphasis is "don't always trust your sound card". Mine as left/right channels reverted.

      > I do not know, maybe you have made a bad adjustment.
      > Was it always like that? You can revert to default by deleting the data
      > file.
      > "You have to find and delete the database.xml settings file which it does
      > not reside in the installation folder. The database.xml file resides for XP
      > in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\FlexRadio
      > Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3 and for Vista in C:\Users\<user
      > name>\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3" Christos Earlier
      > versions of PSDR put the database file in the Program folder, Genesis
      > database.xml, others use a different format PowerSDR.mdb.
      > It is possible to save and select these files to use different
      > configurations, or restore operation if it gets corrupted.
      >
      > PDSR has always worked for me with all the gain settings as default and with
      > the record settings high. I even have to increase the waterfall sensitivity.
      > The manual gives instructions how to setup correctly.

      I will try this. Having the I/Q signals the wrong way must have brought a lot of incoherent data to the database.

      Thanks for your help.
      73,
      Yan.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic