46310Re: [softrock40] Kit availability

  • Michael Di Domenico
    Aug 2, 2010
      Okay, thanks.  After a rough start with my first one (the prototype), with Bob's help, I managed to narrow it down to a mistake in the orientation of one of the binocular cores and now it's working pretty well.
      btw, when you go to kit the next series, if you haven't already you might want to consider substituting the t25-12 with t25-17 cores.  i snapped one by accident and was unable to find the t25-12's online, but the t25-17's are everywhere and from what i was told the t25-17's are the same or better.  i used them and they seem to work for me

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      Hi Michael,

      Yes, additional 6m/2m Ensemble kits will be available in about one week but first I want to fill the open orders for this kit.

      Thanks for asking.

      Tony Parks

      On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 17:06 -0400, Michael Di Domenico wrote:

      Are you going to make the VHF kits available again? I'd like to get
      another one.