46302Kit availability

  • kb9yig
    Aug 2, 2010
      Good Afternoon All,

      Over forty additional kits or partial kits were mailed today and progress is being made in filling all open orders early this week.

      I received news today that the next batch of CMOS Si570 devices I have had on order for six weeks will ship later this week. In anticipation of being able to fill many RX Ensemble II and RXTX Ensemble kit orders starting at the end of this week and early next week, I am going to now make kits available on my website.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits and kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic