      From: Alan
      Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: RXTX Ensemble

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Norm"

      >I changed Q3 and now I have -.72V base to emitter but PTT is still high.

      What are the voltages on Q3 in RX mode? The base and emitter should be the
      same voltage.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      >U 10, pins 1 and 15 are now 0V,
      and ABPF is off. Current draw is now 93mW , I still don't have any receive,
      I've changed Q9 and 11,

      Try IM ToolPack Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
      Try IM ToolPack at www.imtoolpack.com for FREE
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic