45500Re: Build Notes?

  • Matthew
    Jul 1, 2010
      Ahhh! Build Notes! Why haven't I noticed those two files in all the times I've been through that list?

      Any idea how closely those match the 6.1 version of the board? A quick scan sounds like a close match, but I'm not sure what differences there might be between 6.0 and 6.1.

      Thanks for making me look AGAIN for build notes.