45147Re: Rocky 3.6

  • g8voip
    Jun 19, 2010
      Hi Don,

      Those figures sound fine.

      I just quickly hooked up my 40m Lite II, essentially the same as your one and made the changes to the settings in Rocky v3.6. All worked fine.

      Not too sure what else to suggest apart from checking you have selected your sound card on the 'Audio' tab as the I/Q input correctly.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Don Parks <dpparks99@...> wrote:

      > The xtal on the softrock board is 28.2054 Mhz and I used the divide by 4
      > number of 705135 for rocky.
      >
      > On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Don Parks <dpparks99@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I am using Windows XP with a Intel Pentium 4 processor.
      > >
      > > Thanks for the reply,
      > >
      > > Don K4IJV
      > >

      > > On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM, g8voip <g8voi.reeves59@...>wrote:
      > >

      > >> Hi Don,
      > >>
      > >> Usually there is no problem running any of the single band, fixed LO
      > >> SoftRock's with Rocky v3.6.
      > >>
      > >> All that needs setting up is on the 'View' > 'Settings' > 'DSP' tab.
      > >>
      > >> Under the 'Local Oscillator' section select 'single band' and set your
      > >> centre frequency in the box below, make sure you have the right number of
      > >> digits entered.
      > >>
      > >> The only other thing is to make sure you do not have the 'Use Si570-USB'
      > >> box checked, although that would also give you an error message when you run
      > >> the program.
      > >>
      > >> I seem to recall from a couple of years ago, v1.5 would run on a basic PC
      > >> using Windows 98se, but v3.x needed Win2000 as a minimum. Probably not
      > >> relevant.
      > >>
      > >> 73, Bob G8VOI
      > >>

      > >> --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com <softrock40%40yahoogroups.com>, Don

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic