43642Re: DigiPan TX with RXTX 6.3 and USBtoI2C?

  • g8voip
    May 3 6:47 AM
      Hi Robby,

      I am not sure whether the 'nag' actually gets sent over the virtual cable or not, or if it is just routed to the speakers to annoy the user!

      Not a problem here as I paid my dues and have a legal copy, something I would encourage everyone else to do :)

      73, Bob G8VOI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "R R Robson" <rrrobson@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic