40400Re: {Disarmed} Re: [softrock40]Sending I & Q over internet?

  • Barry Michels
    Feb 2, 2010
      I'd love to be able to run my own WebSDR server. I contacted Pieter,
      PA3FWM, and was told my internet connection wasn't good enough to host a
      site, so I couldn't have a copy of the software. Guess I'll have to
      wait till it is released....

      Barry - KE4JUC

      Rob Frohne wrote:

      > You might also look at websdr.org.
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > Rob, KL7NA
      >
      > On 02/01/2010 02:04 AM, Ken , VK7KRJ wrote:
      >>

      >> Thanks for the suggestions guys- it seems I wasn't using the right
      >> search
      >> criteria in google- I now have a lot of reading and playing to do!
      >>
      >> At 2010-02-01 05:31, you wrote:
      >>
      >> >Have you tried SDR-Radio? It brings the entire spectrum back and has
      >> its
      >> >own waterfall display. It also use very little BW.
      >> >
      >> >SDR-Radio.com

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic