40391Re: [softrock40]Sending I & Q over internet?

  • Rob Frohne
    Feb 2 9:42 AM
      You might also look at websdr.org.

      73,

      Rob, KL7NA

      On 02/01/2010 02:04 AM, Ken , VK7KRJ wrote:

      Thanks for the suggestions guys- it seems I wasn't using the right search
      criteria in google- I now have a lot of reading and playing to do!

      At 2010-02-01 05:31, you wrote:

      >Have you tried SDR-Radio? It brings the entire spectrum back and has its
      >own waterfall display. It also use very little BW.
      >
      >SDR-Radio.com

      Cheers, Ken
      vk7krj@users. tasmanet. com.au
      www.vk7krj.com

      'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
      "telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
      moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)

      Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
      E.F. Cross School of Engineering
      Walla Walla University
      100 SW 4th Street