40375Re: Si570 desoldering tips

  • g3oth
    Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Barry
      Back in December 31 2008 I started a thread called Si570 Removal Tips Message Number 29377.
      Go to the top of this list and put that message number in the box and take a look at what I did and what others had to say back then.
      Best of luck with the job, you will find it is quite easy to do.
      73 de Charles G3OTH

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "barrymichels" <bmichels@...> wrote:

      > I just received a shipment notification for the 2 Si570 samples I ordered 2 weeks ago. They should be here Wednesday. The Si570 that is in my RXTX won't let me tune over 10Mhz. What's the best method for removing the damaged chip without damaging the board?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Barry - KE4JUC

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic