      From: Ken , VK7KRJ <vk7krj@...>
      Subject: Re: [softrock40]Sending I & Q over internet?
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 6:04 PM

      Thanks for the suggestions guys- it seems I wasn't using the right search
      criteria in google- I now have a lot of reading and playing to do!

      At 2010-02-01 05:31, you wrote:

      >Have you tried SDR-Radio? It brings the entire spectrum back and has its
      >own waterfall display. It also use very little BW.
      >
      >SDR-Radio.com

      Cheers, Ken
      vk7krj@users. tasmanet. com.au
      www.vk7krj.com

      'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
      "telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
      moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----