40344Re: [softrock40]Sending I & Q over internet?

  • Ken , VK7KRJ
    Feb 1, 2010
      Thanks for the suggestions guys- it seems I wasn't using the right search
      criteria in google- I now have a lot of reading and playing to do!

      At 2010-02-01 05:31, you wrote:

      >Have you tried SDR-Radio? It brings the entire spectrum back and has its
      >own waterfall display. It also use very little BW.
      >
      >SDR-Radio.com

      Cheers, Ken
      vk7krj@...
      www.vk7krj.com

      'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
      "telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
      moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic