      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com [mailto:softrock40@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Dave - WB6DHW
      Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 2:53 AM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re:FYI Genesis Radio

      For removing multi-pin devices, nothing beats hot air. Anyone know of
      a low cost controllable way. My rework station(Aoyue 968) works great,
      but at about $150 is not cheap! I would like to introduce some of our
      clubs new hams to the joys of homebrewing.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic