37707Re: Kit shipments in November

  • sailingto
    Nov 2, 2009
      Tony said "Hopefully, a limited number of the v9.0 receiver kits and RXTX kits will soon be available" so I guess that's all he knows for sure - "soon".

      definition of "soon":

      –adverb, -er, -est.
      1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls.
      2. before long; in the near future; at an early date: Let's leave soon.
      3. promptly or quickly: He came as soon as he could.
      4. readily or willingly: I would as soon walk as ride.
      5. early in a period of time; before the time specified is much advanced: soon at night; soon in the evening.
      6. Obsolete. immediately; at once; forthwith.
      —Idioms
      7. sooner or later, eventually: Sooner or later his luck will run out.
      8. would sooner, to prefer to: I would sooner not go to their party. Compare rather

      I would expect Tony means number 1 or 2 in this case... or perhaps even #7 - as in "eventually", but not #3. BUT... it will happen:)

      73 de Ken H> K9FV

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "mparkinson1" <mparkinson1@...> wrote:

      > Just waiting and watching never have been able to get the 6m/2/m kits.
      > Tony you say you have the board now for the v9.0 and v6.3 when will the complete kits become available.
      > Thank
      > Matt Parkinson Military Equipment & R 390A Depot Center

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic