37677FYI Genesis Radio

  • g3oth
    Nov 1, 2009
      Hi, for those not already familiar with this SDR mentioned above, you can find out all about Genesis Radio at:
      www.genesisradio.com.au/
      From that site you can also join their Yahoo Group which currently has 510 members and is very active.
      This is a development of the Avala SDR designed by Tasa YU1LM and the build is already being supported by our very own R.R. Robson (Robby WB5RVZ), so what more can I say.
      Trust some good relations will develop between these two groups and lead to our mutual benefit as a result.
      73 de Charles G3OTH
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic