37028Re: [softrock40] 6m / 2m Converter Kit for SoftRock v9.0 Receiver AVAILABLE NOW

  • Kaj Wiik
    Oct 2, 2009
      Hi!

      2009/9/29 Tony Parks <kb9yig@...>

      > I have made 30 6m_2m Converter kits available on my website for shipment on or before Septmeber 30.  By October 1 I will have the parts in hand for 120 more of the 6m_2m Converter kits which I will try to make available on Thursday and Friday of this week.

      Do you have plans to make still another batch of the  6m_2m Converter
      kits (these were all sold during our local night)?

      Thanks for your efforts!

      73,
      Kaj OH6EH
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic