33Re: [softrock40] What iron

  • Leon Heller
    Sep 19, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Don Rhodes" <drrhodes@...>
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 7:55 PM
      Subject: [softrock40] What iron

      I just got my softrock40 and was wondering what soldering iron/stations
      people are using for construction? Those smd's look a little intimidating.

      I use a Metcal system - the best soldering equipment made. They are not too
      expensive if bought second-hand.

      Leon

      ---
      [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
      to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
      currently using to read this email. ]
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic