32258Re: Beginners Programming Guide for ATtiny 45 / 85 devices

  • wd73383
    Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Bob - You shared an early version of this guide with me last week and I think it's very well done.

      I ordered one of the Atmel AVR Dragon (p/n ATAVRDRAGON) described at

      http://www.atmel.com/dyn/Products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3891

      to take care of the hardware programming interface. The cost was around US$49.00 at Mouser plus another US$16 for a ZIF socket to allow some flexibility.

      Thanks again,

      Whitham D. Reeve, Anchorage, AK USA

      > Hi all,
      >
      > As a beginner, I have recently gone through the process of learning what hardware and software is needed to program and reprogram the ATtiny 45 / 85 devices for myself, in order to try out Fred PE0FKO's version of the SoftRock v9.0 firmware.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic