32234Re: [softrock40] Re: need advice on what kit to buy in India

  • Jose Bonanca
    Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Leonard..
      Sorry but it was not my question I was just answering George (India) mail.

      Thanks.
      73

      2009/4/1 Leonard <dredger@...>

      > > I am in india .We have 2 kits BITX and hmy2k8 which i am aware of.
      > > I am not much experianced in Electronics But would like to try
      > > assembling.Please advice what kit to buy here in india coz many usa kits are
      > > not available and I dont know advantages and disadvantages
      > > George
      > > Bangalore
      > > India

      > Jose (Ct1aos)

      Jose, check out http://www.cqbitx.blogspot.com/ This is Sunil's Bitx20 version 3 site. He has complete kits and he's in India. As far as I know, hmy2k8 doesn't have boards or kits available for his tranceiver. If you want further help on them, email me at kc0wox@...

      Leonard

      --
      Jose (Ct1aos)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic