30718Re: Kits and a Website

  • steli_hd
    Feb 3 1:00 PM
      http://www.byonics.com/
      here is the aprs country of the kits....and much more good stuff.

      > Guys, I made a GPS tracker the size of a HITEC dual conv RX and is
      transmiting speed, elevation, and coordinations, at 1sec interval
      (adjustabile). It si very simple, has a 300mw transmiter and a small
      lipo battery last forewer. Let me know if intrested, will send you
      pictures and more info....

      <windy10605@ ...> wrote:

      > > I have made a first pass at a web site for the kits I discussed
      > earlier. I'm open to comments. You can search on "K5BCQ", "K5BCQ
      > Homepage" and go to the last item .....or just click on
      > > http://www.qsl net/k5bcq/ Kits/Kits. html
      > > 73 Kees K5BCQ

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic