30669Re: I/Q reversed between Rocky/powerSDR ?

  • g8voip
    Feb 2 6:04 AM
      Rob,

      As PowerSDR does not have the facility to swap the I/Q signals over,
      best to wire your hardware for that if you intend to use it, and swap
      them over in the software configuration for all of the other SDR
      software available. Chicken and egg type question as to which is
      'right'! At least that way you do not need to keep swapping cables over.

      Bob G8VOI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "applewiz67" <robbrown@...> wrote:

      > Guys,
      >
      > I'm not looking at any incoming signals... have a sig gen here. After
      > a trawl through the group archives, there was a question nearly a year
      > ago on Rocky/PSDR I/Q, but no-one answered.
      >
      > So I will run on the basis of them being reversed. After there's
      > nothing to say which signal is which apart from trial & error. Some
      > SDR programs do not provide for I/Q swapping, which will at some stage
      > limit the number of programs we can run without moving cables.
      >
      > -Rob

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic