30668Re: I/Q reversed between Rocky/powerSDR ?

  • applewiz67
    Feb 2, 2009
      Guys,

      I'm not looking at any incoming signals... have a sig gen here. After
      a trawl through the group archives, there was a question nearly a year
      ago on Rocky/PSDR I/Q, but no-one answered.

      So I will run on the basis of them being reversed. After there's
      nothing to say which signal is which apart from trial & error. Some
      SDR programs do not provide for I/Q swapping, which will at some stage
      limit the number of programs we can run without moving cables.

      -Rob
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic