30Re: Fresh Software - 20050917 level

  • wa6rdy
    Sep 19, 2005
      Eric, Leon & Stan

      I saw you were having trouble with Bill's latest software so I just
      now downloaded it and updated my system to check it out. It came up
      without any problem. I wonder if you have the latest PowerSDR 1.4.4
      installed or if you are using a previous version? It seems to be
      working fine here without a receiver attached. Remember to select
      the "Hardware Oscillator" option under Setup, SoftRock.

      Cecil WA6RDY

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, EricJ <eric_ke6us@y...> wrote:
      > Oh, good! It's not just me.
      >
      > Eric
      > KE6US
      > www.ke6us.com
      >
      > --- Stan Rife <srife@s...> wrote:
      >
      > > Bill,
      > > I downloaded the update and when I try to turn
      > > on the SDR software, I
      > > get no response and it goes imediately back to
      > > STANDBY. I do not have a
      > > SoftRock 40 hooked up yet. I don't think anything
      > > has changed on my system,
      > > but I will reboot and check everything out if that
      > > doesn't fix it. Any
      > > ideas? The previous versions worked fine.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >

      > > Stan Rife
      > > W5EWA
      > > Houston, TX
      > > K2 S/N 4216

      t=ms&k=Shortwave+receivers&w1=Shortwave+receiv

      > ers&w2=Ham+radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=MB4yUGINw9tizVKS3Upr0w>
      > > receivers Ham

      t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Shortwave+receivers&w2=Ham
      > > +radio&c=2&s=40&.sig=XNtLoznpXE_hqNE4dvfaHA> radio
      > >
      > > _____
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >

      > > * Visit your group "softrock40
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40> " on the