27029Re: 6.3 TXRX with usb a few questions

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Nov 2 6:41 AM

      When you see USB and LSB together as DSB then it is 99.999% a audio
      issue. Only a single channel either I or Q goes to your program.
      In some rare occasions the opamp LT6231 could be damaged or there is a
      short circuit somewhere in that area of the opamp that blocks one channel.

      Christos SV1EIA

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "John" <n9ami@...> wrote:
      > Ok I am receiving great on 160,80,40 but cannot get it to rx on
      > anything above this and yes I do change the BPFs. Maybe my Si570 need
      > some sort of fix in the programing? Just can't figure it out.
      > Question two. I am RX both upper and lower ssb signals from the same
      > qso I am assuming its a sound card problem or possibly some sort of
      > hookup on the stereo plug?
      > tnx
      > John
      > N9AMI