25903Re: [softrock40] Re: Sound Blaster X-Fi Audio ExpressCard

    Oct 2, 2008
      From: "Jose Bonanca"

      > Alan I have tested with two cards of the same kind and it doesn't work
      > 'cause of drivers.

      It is possible to use two USB sound cards of the same make.
      I have tried two SB24 USB. I think they were just using the Windows generic
      USB sound driver but Windows identified them as SB Live! 24 bit External no
      1 and 2. They running at 48KHz and probably just 16 bit.
      I also plugged in a third, different, USB card and it worked as well.

      I was just commenting that the Delta 44 is considered as quite expensive but
      it is really two cards in one.