23868Re: [softrock40] Re: Bye Bye Birdies- Spurs

  • k5nwa
    Aug 4, 2008
      At 03:35 PM 8/1/2008, you wrote:
      >[Sorry for the Off-Topic]
      >I got a version of PowerSDR for SDR-1000 specifically for this type of
      >experimentation. If a SDR1K user wants to replace AD9854 with a Si570
      >by leaving untouched all other PowerSDR functions and the LPT mux the
      >Joe is the first that has this one.
      >Christos SV1EIA

      I will be looking into it later, I have too many projects going on
      right now. The SDR 1000 I own makes me unhappy with the number of
      spurs at the upper bands, I would be really nice to replace the
      current DDS with a LVDS SI570 and get rid of most spurs.

      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com