20018Re: SD Software?

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Apr 1, 2008
      "Bob Macklin" rottenrobbie0@... k5myj wrote:

      > A couple years ago I took an interest in SD Radio but all the FREEBIE
      > software I could find at the time would not run on W98. I refuse to
      > update Windows again.

      There is a version of Winrad that is still compatible with Windows 98. It is V1.23
      From that version on, I started using features of the operating system that were present only in XP an not in W98, but
      I kept that version frozen and available to all those who still run W98. Of course it has less features than more recent
      versions, but that is a price that must be payed in exchange for backwards compatibility.

      You can find it on Web site http://www.weaksignals.com

      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic