19046Re: [softrock40] Re: Mini Buy

  • k5nwa
    Mar 1, 2008
      At 09:34 PM 3/1/2008, you wrote:
      >Hello Cecil,
      >
      >I have been trying since Thursday to get this to you. I guess your
      >SPAM filter caught me as well.
      >
      >If it is not too late, please put me down for the following:
      >
      >FIN1002-5M Quantity 2
      >
      >74ACT74 SOIC Quantity 6
      >
      >74ACT74 DIP Quantity 2
      >
      >100 Ohm metal film resistor Quantity 20
      >
      >LP2985 LDO 3.3V regulator Quantity 2
      >
      >Thanks for your time and effort.
      >
      >73,
      >Patrick KF4LMZ

      I wonder what is going on, most people who write to me stating that
      they don't see their entries or they have not been updated to new
      quantities, but when I look they are in there with the correct
      quantities. But then I hit the refresh button every time I go to the page.

      This page is changing multiple times a day, if you don't refresh your
      browser you will be looking at an old page stored in your PC instead
      of the updated page from my site, that is how browsers work. My
      browser is set to refresh pages older than one hour and even then I
      have to hit the refresh button or I will be looking at old data, most
      browsers the default is 24 hours so you might be looking at a page
      that is a day old.

      I just looked, your call letters and quantities match what you just
      mentioned, so have you refreshed your browser?

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com