18252Re: Soldering technique

  • Larry W. Irwin Sr
    Feb 6, 2008
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Raymond KI4VDJ <ki4vdj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Larry, WB4HLX,
      >
      > If you didn't receive my other email - I just discovered you live
      like 5
      > miles from me. Small world.
      >
      > I can help you with your Softrock devices if you like.
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Ray KI4VDJ

      Well! How about that? In all honesty, I need all the help I can get
      <grin>. I don't have a car so I must ask you to come here. Sorry about
      that. I guess you know my address from qrz.com or something. Do you
      know how to find the place?

      You may come on any day you like, just please, please don't show up
      before noon. Me and my housemates usually go to bed about 3 or 4 am
      and don't get up until noon. The lady of the house gets very irate if
      someone knocks on the door when she is asleep.

      I also do not have an internet connection at home so it will be a
      day or two at least before I come to a friend's house to use the net.

      I really appreciate the offer. If you have a 2 meter fm rig, we can
      arrange a schedule to talk since we are so close.

      Thanks again,
      Larry WB4HLX
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic