1597Re: [softrock40] AMD free chips

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Dec 5, 2005
      You might want to check again. I think they will also accept Gerber files.
      They provided software for hobby users and small timers without high power
      tools.

      David Willmore <willmore@...> wrote:
      > Check out "expressPCB".  They provide layout software and turn around product in about 3 days after you send them the file and a credit card number. High quality stuff
      >   for a good price. I know a number of people who use them. All happy customers.  gfz

      My issue with them is that the layout software locks you into
      them as a board vendor.  I'd prefer software that can generate
      gerbers and let me use *any* vendor.  I'd hate for that locked
      in board vendor to go out of business and take all of my
      layouts with it!

      Cheers,
      David n0ymv

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic