      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] On the RXTXv6.2, where do I connect the phones to, when using a Single Soundcard Audio Setup?

      Hi Roderick,

      The RXTXv6.2 board also has the phones output in the same corner of the board as the v6.1 board.  I will update the RXTXv6.2 board file to show the phones output.  The documentation for the RXTXv6.2 kit is being updated in the next six or seven days prior to kit shipments after June 11.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG