      From: wb8lga
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:30 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: softrock with dds

      I just tried this on my RxTx v6.2 board. I took and removed the
      hot side of the primary wind of T4 and connected it to my antenna.
      I took my DDS-60 and set the Osc. at 57 Mhz. The 20Meter band came in
      on Rx OK. The board work right along with the signals that I was
      receiving on my FT-757GX rig. Weak signal to weak signal they was around
      the same. It looks like I'll have to build a band filter that will be
      controled by my Pic processor.That will do a band filer changes as I
      change the DDS freq.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic