10085Re: [softrock40] Re: RXTXv6.1 kits status March 31.

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Apr 1, 2007
      A quad hybrid in an SR 7 would provide a 90 degree phase shift over a wide range. The RC delay only works over a short frequency range. gfz

      kj1k_fn32jk <skimpel@...> wrote:
      I think the overtone crystal is a good idea, would that reopen the
      possibility of units, like the discontinued SR7, that are intended to
      operate on 28 MHz and/or 50 MHz?

      Also, I have built a DDS-60 to allow some frequency agility. Perhaps
      it would be desireable to have a defined way to interface VFOs such as
      the DDS-60 to the SR boards.

      Thank you for the good work.

      I have built 3 SR units so far with the SRv6 working perfectly and
      some issues regarding performance on a SR7 and a SRv6.1 Lite.

      73... Sigurd Kimpel, KJ1K

      --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@... > wrote:

      > I would be quite interested in thoughts group members might have
      > concerning a second run of the RXTX kits.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic