New member.... question for other members

  • Blair Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi - I just joined this mailing list... I'm the editor of a magazine called
      Soda Pop Dreams. It's a printed magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors
      from across North America. Our website is: http://www.sodapopdreams.org

      My question is, are there many Coca-Cola collectors on this list, or is it
      primarily 'off-brand' soda bottles? Personally, I collect Coca-Cola bottles
      and anything related to the old "Pop Shoppe" chain. Anyone else out there
      collecting Pop Shoppe memorabilia?

      Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

      Blair Matthews
      Editor, Soda Pop Dreams Magazine