Payday & Sunny Isle pop bottles

  • abbetsill
    Message 1 of 97 , Mar 16, 2001
      I have a Payday and Sunny Isle bottle and can not
      find pricing or listing in any of 5 catalogs. Any one
      have any information about these two
      bottles?<br>Payday is clear glass with words molded on it PAYDAY,
      EVERYBODY LIKES IT, ATLANTA, The Sunny Isle is green with
      painted lable that reads Sunny Isle Pineapple Drink.
      e-mail at abbetsill@...
    • clc
      Message 97 of 97 , Jun 17, 2010