ah finally didnt take long

  • chani-kopnicky619@abeauteway.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-415 267 3940 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • Calvin A Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In sodapopbottles@yahoogroups.com, "chani-kopnicky619@..."

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          415 267-3940, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited