Clicquot Club Bottles

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      My name is Todd Renner and I live in Toledo, OH. I have a (1) six
      pack of Clicquot Club pop bottles in the original case (paper board).
      They are empty and do not have caps. However, they are in excellent
      condition. The original painted labels do not have any chip or cracks
      (nor the bottles).

      This particular set has the "Klee-ko" Eskimo Boy on the label and are
      glass.

      The information that I found on the bottles is that they are from
      1962 from MASS.

      I don't know how else to describe these. If anybody would like more
      info. please do not hesitate to ask.

      Does anyone collect these or would anyone be interested in these
      bottles?

      Thank you,

      Todd Renner
      Toledo, OH