Greetings...newbie here...

  • Shawna
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2003
      And I am looking for information on "Tom's" bottles, Hartness
      Bottling Works. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
      Email me at poisonedwitch@...

      Thanks,
      Shawna
    • Connie Olsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2003
        Do u have anymore info? A pic on the Toms bottle?

        Shawna <poisonedwitch@...> wrote:And I am looking for information on "Tom's" bottles, Hartness
        Bottling Works. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
        Email me at poisonedwitch@...

        Thanks,
        Shawna

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Shawna
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16, 2003
          It has a red and white painted label, says "Drink Tom's It's Better",
          and has "trade mark reg" printed in the tip of the "S" in Tom's,
          and "Hartness Bottling Works" at the bottom. My husband was wondering
          about the age, and my mother was wondering about the bottling
          company, as she is tracing our family tree and we are direct
          decendants of the Hartness family.

          --- In sodapopbottles@yahoogroups.com, Connie Olsen
          <alaskanhottie99694@y...> wrote:
          > Do u have anymore info? A pic on the Toms bottle?
          >
          > Shawna <poisonedwitch@y...> wrote:And I am looking for information
          on "Tom's" bottles, Hartness
          > Bottling Works. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
          > Email me at poisonedwitch@y...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Shawna
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • Connie Olsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2003
            Wow! Are u related? That is really something, I have some bottles too but don,t have time today to go though them to see if I have a Tom,s. So email me back k
            Wish u all good luck in your venture
            From Alaska Connie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2003