need prices

  • dg0u812
    Message 1 of 97 , May 7, 2000
      i have a few bottles i need prices for (1)a 1969
      doctor pepper, never been opened with markings (10,2,4}
      on it 61/2oz (2)a doctor pepper bottle 1973 6 1/2oz
      never opened (3) a 10oz sprite bottle never opened
      green glass, (4)a orange crush bottle brown glass 1966
      12oz. if i could get some prices or tell me where i can
      get a price list ......thanks
    • clc
      Message 97 of 97 , Jun 17, 2010