  • russgibbs357
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 11:08 AM
      Hi Everyone:

      I'm not really a collector but I was moving recently and remembered a
      couple bottles I saved and found as a kid.
      Have a few 70's (I think) Pepsi, but the ones I'm interested in are:

      Commemorative 7Up bottle (still unopened) that I bought from a
      convienience store in Surrey, BC Canada in 1978. Owner of the store
      seemed surprised it was in the cooler at the time so I didn't open it.
      It depicts 1948 - 1978 Gray Beverage Company (7up, Hires,Crush,
      Schweppes,Pepsi,Dr. Peper logos and dates), as well as the plant, and
      a delivery truck then and now (1978). All colour painted on a green
      bottle
      The other is a Pepsi bottle with PEPSI COLA etched in the glass
      around the middle of the bottle with PEPSI COLA COMPANY CANADA -
      Rd.1941 - 4512 ON THE BOTTOM.

      Can anyone tell me a little about these?

      Thank You,

      Russ Gibbs
      Sasakatoon
      Canada
    • Connie Olsen
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 3:46 PM
        Iam just getting into collecting too, I wish I coulsd
        help you, u have a pic?
        My Mom is a Antique dealer in Nevada,owns Kitty,s
        kollectables in Battle Mountain, my sept father is
        really into the bottles. If u would like or need more
        info,just e-mail me back k
        Earthly Treasures----Alaska , C.olsen
        --- russgibbs357 <russgibbs357@...> wrote:
        > Hi Everyone:
        >
        > I'm not really a collector but I was moving recently
        > and remembered a
        > couple bottles I saved and found as a kid.
        > Have a few 70's (I think) Pepsi, but the ones I'm
        > interested in are:
        >
        > Commemorative 7Up bottle (still unopened) that I
        > bought from a
        > convienience store in Surrey, BC Canada in 1978.
        > Owner of the store
        > seemed surprised it was in the cooler at the time so
        > I didn't open it.
        > It depicts 1948 - 1978 Gray Beverage Company (7up,
        > Hires,Crush,
        > Schweppes,Pepsi,Dr. Peper logos and dates), as well
        > as the plant, and
        > a delivery truck then and now (1978). All colour
        > painted on a green
        > bottle
        > The other is a Pepsi bottle with PEPSI COLA etched
        > in the glass
        > around the middle of the bottle with PEPSI COLA
        > COMPANY CANADA -
        > Rd.1941 - 4512 ON THE BOTTOM.
        >
        > Can anyone tell me a little about these?
        >
        > Thank You,
        >
        > Russ Gibbs
        > Sasakatoon
        > Canada

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • R Gibbs
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5 12:07 PM
          Hi Connie: Heres a couple of pictures of the bottles. The 7-Up one is actually quite nice now that I look at it again.Thanks.Take Care Russ

          Connie Olsen <alaskanhottie99694@...> wrote:Iam just getting into collecting too, I wish I coulsd
          help you, u have a pic?
          My Mom is a Antique dealer in Nevada,owns Kitty,s
          kollectables in Battle Mountain, my sept father is
          really into the bottles. If u would like or need more
          info,just e-mail me back k
          Earthly Treasures----Alaska , C.olsen
          --- russgibbs357 <russgibbs357@...> wrote:
          > Hi Everyone:
          >
          > I'm not really a collector but I was moving recently
          > and remembered a
          > couple bottles I saved and found as a kid.
          > Have a few 70's (I think) Pepsi, but the ones I'm
          > interested in are:
          >
          > Commemorative 7Up bottle (still unopened) that I
          > bought from a
          > convienience store in Surrey, BC Canada in 1978.
          > Owner of the store
          > seemed surprised it was in the cooler at the time so
          > I didn't open it.
          > It depicts 1948 - 1978 Gray Beverage Company (7up,
          > Hires,Crush,
          > Schweppes,Pepsi,Dr. Peper logos and dates), as well
          > as the plant, and
          > a delivery truck then and now (1978). All colour
          > painted on a green
          > bottle
          > The other is a Pepsi bottle with PEPSI COLA etched
          > in the glass
          > around the middle of the bottle with PEPSI COLA
          > COMPANY CANADA -
          > Rd.1941 - 4512 ON THE BOTTOM.
          >
          > Can anyone tell me a little about these?
          >
          > Thank You,
          >
          > Russ Gibbs
          > Sasakatoon
          > Canada

        • R Gibbs
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5 12:16 PM
            Connie:I'll try this again. Russ

            Connie Olsen <alaskanhottie99694@...> wrote: Iam just getting into collecting too, I wish I coulsd
            help you, u have a pic?
            My Mom is a Antique dealer in Nevada,owns Kitty,s
            kollectables in Battle Mountain, my sept father is
            really into the bottles. If u would like or need more
            info,just e-mail me back k
            Earthly Treasures----Alaska , C.olsen
            --- russgibbs357 <russgibbs357@...> wrote:
            > Hi Everyone:
            >
            > I'm not really a collector but I was moving recently
            > and remembered a
            > couple bottles I saved and found as a kid.
            > Have a few 70's (I think) Pepsi, but the ones I'm
            > interested in are:
            >
            > Commemorative 7Up bottle (still unopened) that I
            > bought from a
            > convienience store in Surrey, BC Canada in 1978.
            > Owner of the store
            > seemed surprised it was in the cooler at the time so
            > I didn't open it.
            > It depicts 1948 - 1978 Gray Beverage Company (7up,
            > Hires,Crush,
            > Schweppes,Pepsi,Dr. Peper logos and dates), as well
            > as the plant, and
            > a delivery truck then and now (1978). All colour
            > painted on a green
            > bottle
            > The other is a Pepsi bottle with PEPSI COLA etched
            > in the glass
            > around the middle of the bottle with PEPSI COLA
            > COMPANY CANADA -
            > Rd.1941 - 4512 ON THE BOTTOM.
            >
            > Can anyone tell me a little about these?
            >
            > Thank You,
            >
            > Russ Gibbs
            > Sasakatoon
            > Canada

          • R Gibbs
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5 12:17 PM
              Hi Connie:Don't know if this worked the first time, so...Russ