pale dry

  • David <alifeofpraise@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Howdee.
      I just joined and waned to say hello.
      Irecently dug up around 75 bottls of various nature. One of them is a
      green pop bottle, embossed with the words BIG BOY PALE DRY. On the
      bottom it has a company name from Charlote SC. Just a curious
      question about this bottle... how old isit? I found it in a landfill
      near an old, 1930's type lightbuld, but a foot difference could be
      like 10 years or more, cant it? I mean, if the original pile was
      household stuff, nd most of it rotted away, couldnt it be like
      fifteen years for a fot of dirt?
      Anyways, Thanks. I'm here now.
    • Connie Olsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Hello from Alaska! Thanks for your response ,,,,,,
        Iam new to this too but got the fever very quick! I
        have lots of its in Alaska to dig and prospect, I have
        some old ones to ! Keep in touch k:}
        Connie
        --- "David <alifeofpraise@...>"

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/