Letter from Liam concerning KFO...

  • PlastcSoul@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 1998
      I promised you guys I'd you all know if Kukla, Fran, and Ollie was an
      influence on SnO, and here's a response I got from the man, himself! Liam
      Lynch!

      <<Yo Yo Yo,
      hey, I've been reading all this stuff about Kukla Fran and Ollie.
      You can let the sockheads know that our show has nothing to do with it. It
      isn't
      an influence on Matt or I. It was a puppet show that had the name Ollie in it,
      but
      that is actually coincidence. When I first aired the show in England, my
      mother
      told me about the show, reminding me, so I went on the internet and made sure
      that our Olly wasn't spelled the same as their Ollie. I don't really think the
      show is
      funny or worth watching so I wanted people to know and not waste time trying
      find episodes to see if there are sifl and olly inner-meanings in it.
      Hope everyone had a great holiday time, We now go back to work to make the
      rest of the new shows....yipppeeeeeeeeee
      liam lynch>>