The Latest from Liam

  • Hinderliter, Alison
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
      Here's news on what Liam's been up to! You're dead, Da Vinci!
      getting stuff together tomorrow from season 3 so i have some to show at the
      convention.
      been working with jack black on a tenacious d special for mtv the last
      few
      days.
      having meetings and editing stuff and working with a bunch of different
      people.
      trying
      to get everything in shape while i'm gone for 2 weeks.
      we're excited for the convention. i've also invited some of the other
      voices from the
      show, including Chezeboy... the actual real chezeboy, who is actually called
      chezeboy.
      and john furse, (who is seen in welcome to earth tattooing me.) John has
      done
      so many voices against his will because he was there and it would make
      things
      go faster. His voice will hopefully sound VERY familiar, as will Mike Taylor
      who
      was Jimmy the camera man, the mushroom, a million callers and interviews,
      and
      was also the voice of Delixer Sorbano and Delictush Sexplosious. Also our
      friend
      Ben who was Tiger woods the giraffe drummer, bret the gremlin and the writer
      of star worlds. cool.
      talk to you soon.

      liam
    • Precious Roy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
        this is only making me more moist... :)~ I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

        >From: "Hinderliter, Alison" <ahinderliter@...>
        >To: "'sockheads@yahoogroups.com'" <sockheads@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [sockheads] The Latest from Liam
        >Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:44:35 -0500
        >
        >Here's news on what Liam's been up to! You're dead, Da Vinci!
        >getting stuff together tomorrow from season 3 so i have some to show at the
        >convention.
        > been working with jack black on a tenacious d special for mtv the last
        >few
        >days.
        >having meetings and editing stuff and working with a bunch of different
        >people.
        >trying
        >to get everything in shape while i'm gone for 2 weeks.
        > we're excited for the convention. i've also invited some of the other
        >voices from the
        >show, including Chezeboy... the actual real chezeboy, who is actually
        >called
        >chezeboy.
        >and john furse, (who is seen in welcome to earth tattooing me.) John has
        >done
        >so many voices against his will because he was there and it would make
        >things
        >go faster. His voice will hopefully sound VERY familiar, as will Mike
        >Taylor
        >who
        >was Jimmy the camera man, the mushroom, a million callers and interviews,
        >and
        >was also the voice of Delixer Sorbano and Delictush Sexplosious. Also our
        >friend
        >Ben who was Tiger woods the giraffe drummer, bret the gremlin and the
        >writer
        >of star worlds. cool.
        >talk to you soon.
        >
        >liam

      • morpheus 148
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
          WHOA!!! Not just new Liam work, but new TENACIOUS D as well!!!! And
          everybody's so crazy, sometimes it seems to amaze me...

          -Jason-