(non-sno)Limp Bizkit

  • Ganondorf Kasei
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 1999
      ok, a couple people asked what the name means, so here it is:

      limp biscuit is when 4 or 5 guys get in a circle, and start jerking off
      over top of a biscuit, or whatever pastry happens to be handy.
      everyone "does their thing" and the last one to do it has to EAT IT!!
      it's such a sick game.
      ROCK!!
      ===
      Ganon
      All are Endowed, but Few are Gifted...Tonjimae

      "Could be no one has the meaning of what anybody says
      But so we don't feel so lonely we decide that we do.
      But I won't be confined to road maps, or let assholes decide
      And I'd rather be lost, than afraid to take a ride."
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 1999
        i thought that game was called "ookie cookie"...
        i heard stories about that in high school. some people are freaks.

      • Lollirot90@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 1999
          i always thought it was called a circle jerk... i also heard ookie cookie
          (there is a band in my town that does that before every show, on one of those
          huge cookies...) but limp bizkit...havent heard that one...why would they
          name their band after that? *shrugs* oh well, its not my strong point in
          knowledge about these things... just thought i would share what i DID know...
          Mistress Angel (the spooky girl in the non-spooky car)