Liam's answers

  • David Moran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 1999
      this is the response to my questions:

      yo yo yo.
      gonna answer me some questions, uh huh, uh huh,
      gonna answer me some questions, uh huh, uh huh

      1. Matt does precious roy.

      2. a three year old boy named Julio does his own voice.

      3. Icky-poo is a toy that we played with all the time we were
      recording. It is featured on
      the Welcome to Earth video. It's a long sticky rubber frog tongue thing
      with a sticky hand on the end. You whip it at things and it sticks. I
      got
      so good with it, after months of playing,
      that I developed ninja like skills. On the video I pull a key right out
      of a door knob with
      it from about 6 feet away. I also am playing with it on the video before

      the "vibes"
      music video.
      Cutie Kitty is our friends cat that is incredibly stupid. (go to
      our
      site, www.sifl-n-olly.com) and go to behind the scenes section. THere is

      a photo of cutie kitty. She was
      in the basement with us the whole time recording...she became like the
      fly that inside
      Limberg's cockpit while first flying across the ocean.
      Mystery Dog is the name of the editing company we use.

      4. We just do songs we like. We like weird songs that people might have
      not heard in a
      while and have forgotten what good songs they are. Like songs that you
      haven't heard in
      years, but when you hear it, you still remember all the words.

      5. MTV made us put videos in our show, we did not want to have them in.
      We have NO say as
      to what videos are played. It made editing difficult, because they
      wouldn't let us show
      any old videos...it had to be the latest "cool stuff". I asked for
      beastie boys and foo
      fighters and they gave those to us, but they might have given them to us

      anyways...I have
      no idea.