Re: [socialagriculture] Happy Thanksgiving to David Ellison-Bey

  • chuckwilliams1@aim.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      I spent Friday evening with David Ellison-Bey at the Moorish Cultural Workshop in Chicago and looked at his computer with him and advised some instructions to reach the Internet and his email which I hope is a help. At least it was something David expressed a problem with and it was a problem I could identify and solve.

      His primary problem however is printing to the Epson Stylus CX6400 which I didn't have any luck with. I was able to scan a photo from it and that was encouraging. Concerning print, however, an LCD message is constant: "Error see documentation, call service." The documentation just says to call service so it's no help. David thinks something can be done and I think there's much more I can do as far as swapping things in-and-out and all that troubleshooting stuff. So I'll tackle it again when I get the chance. I told him any $ would go towards buying replacement equipment for him, if necessary, but not yet. Maybe the printer if it comes to that. Anyone have an old giveaway printer compatible with Win 98?

      - Charles Williams