Reminder-Tonight game@8:30@Cost Center

  • Wang Hongwu
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dear all,

      Just a reminder that tonight we will have our fifth intramural game (next week will be the last game). Our team name is Shadowless Leg!

      Where: Cost Center @PITT
      When: 8:30PM (though I hope we could be there before 8:20PM then we could warm up)
      Who: all are welcomed to come and play

      Please if possible bring both a dark and light color jersey.

      See you there!

      ~Hongwu