Re: svo shop in LA?

  • taylorarneson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      --- In socalsvo@yahoogroups.com, "jakalina_dc" <jaclyn.dc@g...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a good vw shop that I can go to to have a conversion kit installed
      in the
      > Los Angeles area? Preferably a place where I won't be looked at like a lunatic when I tell
      them
      > what I want done and a place I can go back to for service. Thanks!

      lovecraftbiofuels.com will install for around 700 out the door, but he will recommend a
      mechanis in the west valley and he is in echo park. I found a guy at the mobil station on
      argyle and franklin who will work on veggie diesels without a problem.
    • Jim Pasquini
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        You might want to steer away from Lovecraft.

        Installing a well prepared system isn't black magic.  There is a guy on the Frybrid forum whose brother is a mobile mechanic, and is installing his system as soon as his shipment arrives.  Let him practice on that set up, and then holler at him.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/5HYslB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/