OT: Part-Time Career in the Renewable Energy Business

  • ronnie stoneman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Krystal-planet is seeking part-time energy consultants to promote
      clean power through grassroots marketing. We market green tags
      (renewable energy certificates), wind and solar products, and a full
      catalog with energy saving products. For more information visit this
      website: www.krystal-planet.com/ronniestoneman

      [Moderator's note: I let this message through in that it may offer somebody a job in a sustainable-energy industry. Whether I keep allowing such messages through is up to the group. Please write to me if you feel strongly either way. -Luigi (johnnyrealness@...) ]
    • yahoo@barclaybrown.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005

        As commercial messages go, this one is pretty good – brief, direct, relevant to the group, etc. It’s a little anonymous and impersonal, but that’s forgivable J

        My 2c,

        Barclay

        Still an SVO wannabe; planning conversion of my 8v71 detroit.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
          To the group...My name is Ronnie Stoneman from Nashville Tn. I am
          trying to spread the word about clean power and energy saving
          products. Thanks for the opportunity to share my website in a
          would help not to be anonomyous. Seems like now more than ever
          attention is being paid on renewable sources of energy. This is a
          passion of mine and I like to be a part of groups that share
          information on this subject.
          Thanks..........Ronnie
          --- In socalsvo@yahoogroups.com, <yahoo@b...>
          wrote:
          > As commercial messages go, this one is pretty good - brief,
          direct, relevant
          > to the group, etc. It's a little anonymous and impersonal, but
          that's
          > forgivable :-)
          >

          > My 2c,
          >

          > Barclay
          >

          > Still an SVO wannabe; planning conversion of my 8v71 detroit.
          >

          > _____

          On Behalf
          > Of ronnie stoneman
          > Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:08 PM
          > To: socalsvo@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [socalsvo] OT: Part-Time Career in the Renewable Energy
          Business

          > Krystal-planet is seeking part-time energy consultants to promote
          > clean power through grassroots marketing. We market green tags
          > (renewable energy certificates), wind and solar products, and a
          full
          > catalog with energy saving products. For more information visit
          this
          > website: www.krystal-planet.com/ronniestoneman
          >
          > [Moderator's note: I let this message through in that it may offer
          somebody
          > a job in a sustainable-energy industry. Whether I keep allowing
          such
          > messages through is up to the group. Please write to me if you
          feel
          > strongly either way. -Luigi (johnnyrealness@y...) ]

          > Automotive
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Automotive+car+part&w1=Automotive+car+p

          art&w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+car
          +cover&
          > w5=Automotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=OGh5oUHK-
          FmK8LZXM56w1
          > A> car part
          >
          > Automotive
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Automotive+fuel+cell&w1=Automotive+car+

          part&w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+ca
          r+cover
          > &w5=Automotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=gBvvRzy-
          MgepLW2WUdwF
          > Fg> fuel cell
          >
          > Automotive
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Automotive+fuel+tank&w1=Automotive+car+

          part&w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+ca
          r+cover

          &w5=Automotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=v00umWNfYCRjm
          eejiXST
          > CQ> fuel tank
          >

          > Automotive
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Automotive+car+cover&w1=Automotive+car+

          part&w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+ca
          r+cover

          &w5=Automotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=X6hkw4OzjaB0s
          7j7ZlCm
          > 8Q> car cover
          >
          > Automotive
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Automotive+form&w1=Automotive+car+part&

          w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+car+cov
          er&w5=A

          utomotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=YsErHbcN7jwJeLw3cT
          8PdQ>
          > form
          >
          > Alternative
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Alternative+fuels&w1=Automotive+car+par

          t&w2=Automotive+fuel+cell&w3=Automotive+fuel+tank&w4=Automotive+car+c
          over&w5

          =Automotive+form&w6=Alternative+fuels&c=6&s=147&.sig=csNboFFC3D97USue
          5bvs_w>

          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socalsvo>